Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

once upon a time, there was a girl who read books.

The girl talked about books, and she devoured books, and she loved books. So she started a book blog.

Hi. I'm that girl, just in case you didn't know :) My friend and I *waves to Ali* started this because she too is a fellow book-lover, and we wanted to talk about the books we read. So "Once Upon a Time" was born.

Yes. I know that this title is cliche. Really, I don't care. Sometimes I like cliche. Anyways, prepare to read our rambles and thoughts about books! This is the only time I'm going to say this, because not that I'm judgemental or anything, but I think it's lame when other people do it, but please, please comment. It will make my day! :) And while you're at it, check out my blog and Ali's blog.

Happy May!

1 comment:

  1. yay, I'm so excited! I'm adding you to our links list right now! Love you girls!
    LF

    ReplyDelete