Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finding Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson.

In this sequel to Hollywood Nobody, Scotty finds the truth about herself, her grandmother, and her past. New issues of faith and friendship arise as she struggles not only with the normal parts of growing up, but with the realization that her past as she's known it wasn't true.

I loved this sequel to Hollywood Nobody. It seems like Scotty's matured, and it's interesting to see less of the blog and more of her actual story. Her interactions with Seth disappointed me; I kept expecting him to finally get it right.

Over all, I really enjoyed Finding Hollywood Nobody. It was a quick read, but the religion aspect of it felt less much forced than it did in Hollywood Nobody.

Note: I was given this book free of charge in exchange for a review. It didn't have to be positive, just honest.

1 comment: