Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the plan of action.

I wanted to tell you what's going to happen with the Paperdoll Blog Party. Basically, it's going to be a bunch of reviews of Paperdoll, plus some fun stuff thrown in. I'm really excited about it. We'll be having some really cool bloggers reviewing the book, as well as a review by Natalie herself.

I'm still working on the scheduling part of it; hopefully we can get it up and going before Christmas. I'll be traveling during the holidays, so likely the blog party will begin in early January. It'll be a week long event, with something posted every day. There'll be something special on the first day, reviews the next five days, and something to wind it up on the seventh day. Tell your friends about it! Blog about it! The more people participating the better!

If you have any questions, let me know. If you'd like to contribute a review, please feel free to email it to me. I can't wait!

**originally posted at Beauty Like a Kaleidoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment