Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Miss Match"

I finished this book in three days, which means something-this book was great! "Miss Match" is a character in the book named Lauren Holbrook. She's very witty, vertically challenged, caffeine addicted, and hilarious. Though this book is "romantic" per say, it's absolutely one of the most funny books I have EVER read. It could just be because I can relate the main girl more then normal, or the fact that I'm a hopeful romantic, who knows? The book doesn't go to deep into the feelings involved with romance, but it has to do with Lauren not wanting to be married. She struggled with the idea throughout the whole book, and by the end isn't completely sure she wants to be married yet. I don't want to tell you to much more without running the book! The bummer-this book has two more in its series... I only have the first one.
But the other two on on there way!
I completely recommend this book, if you're in for light-hearted lovable story, with bunches of laughs.
Comment on this post or on my blog if you end up reading it, if you'd like :)
~Ali~

2 comments: