Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

lemony snicket, the hobbit, l.m. montgomery, and c.s. lewis

I miss my books.*

I just added a few pages of Lemony Snicket to my quote page, and now I'm seriously considering naming one of my children Lemony.** That guy is so clever, I love reading him.

I miss the Hobbit.*** I have for weeks. Even before I left I kept thinking about how I needed to read the Hobbit and how much I missed Frodo&Company, but I just never read it. And now I have to wait till August. :(

L.M Montgomery has been towards the front of my mind, especially the Emily books. There are few writers as quotable as she is.

And last but not least, I'm hungering after Narnia. Narnia is one of my favorite places ever, and I really want to go there. Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to travel into books, like the Magic Treehouse? I would sooo buy that treehouse, any day.

If I can just wait until August for my books...

*truly, this isn't a book review, but I promise to review all these books when I get home and can read them. :)
**after Bilbo, Lucy, and Peter, of course...not to mention Anne Shirley, Caspian, and Frodo...
***ever since I watched the Lord of the Rings movies I've wanted to visit/live in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment