Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Paperdoll Blog Party Day ONE!

This is the first day of the week-long Paperdoll Blog Party. I'm super excited about this. I can't wait for you to read the great reviews that I have lined up.

For day one, we have something special planned. Today, we're giving away two copies of Paperdoll.

Mandatory entry: comment on this post. Tell me why you want to read the book. Or tell me about your week. Or tell me what your favorite dessert is. I don't really care, I just wanna see your comments. (USA only.)

That being said, I would love it if you could spread the word about our Seven Days of Paperdoll Wonderfulness. Let your readers know about the giveaway. The more the better! I'm sorry to tell you, it won't get you any more entries. Only one per person.

It would be totally awesome if you could stop by and give Natalie some love. Come back tomorrow for Day Two of the Paperdoll Blog Party. We'll have reviews all throughout the week, and on the seventh day, two someones will go home with a copy of Paperdoll!

12 comments:

  1. my fave dessert= Beatty's Chocolate cake from Ina Garten. no joke. best.cake.EVER.

    can't wait to read more!

    PB&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey katie!
    i clicked on over from the inkwell. and i'll be sure to give my followers a link to this as well.

    why do i want to read this book? well, firstly i've heard great things about it. secondly, i love to read- so any new material is always appealing to me.

    and i'll tell you my favorite dessert just because. blackberry cobbler. preferably from cracker barrel, and homemade is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie directed me here. Hello, girls. :] Lovely blog!

    *enters drawing* :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! I love that you are giving this much recognition to Natalie and her work.

    I would love to read this book because my wing at school is thinking about doing a book study for the freshman girls and I think this would be a great choice for my friends to read and study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav dessert is...icecream!

    parisakins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so this is a sweet blog. :)

    Ooh this Paperdoll party sounds great! One of the reasons I'd love to read Natalie's book is because I absolutely love her column in Susie Magazine.. (and I loved her when she was in Brio magazine too!) Her writing is just so encouraging and inspirational, and I've heard a lot of good things about this book.

    So, enter me please! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's awesome that you guys are talking about Natalie Lloyd's book! I don't know if it's too late to be entered in the contest, but if not please enter me! If so, oh well :)

    The reason I want to read Paper Doll is because I love reading what Natalie Lloyd has to say in Susie Magazine, and formely Brio! Her article is the first page I go to when I get the magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex, of course you can still enter! The contest will be open all week- tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fave dessert, hmm, Cookie Brownies a lady at my church makes :) Best things ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a book worm, I would love any good book. :)
    Sweet Pea http://www.supersweetstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually bought the book, but my best friend book-napped it from my bookshelf a few months ago!

    And my favorite dessert is cheesecake. :)

    ReplyDelete